We are well into the new year, and time is flying! Of course we have multiple projects in the works. The one I am busiest with is the basement office refit. We finished building the storage room up in the big barn.
Next up was to move all the junk out of the basement and up to there. Now that I have room to work, I've started on the basement. One wall and part of the floors painted, and we've moved the freezers and pantry over. Next I will finish painting the wall where our desks will go, and start painting the first half of the floor. Hoping to have all of that finished sometime this week so that next weekend I can migrate my office and then Andy's office down stairs. We will also still have room for the pool table and a reading nook.
In other news MY WASHER IS BROKEN! I was afraid that I would be replacing it, and I LOVE my washer. It is exactly the washer I wanted, so I was going to be pretty unhappy to give it up. Yesterday morning Andy and I started tearing it apart. Inside we found the troubleshooting manual, and got to work. We got down to it being the door lock module, which was $73., but then John went on to take the module apart and found the failure was in the wax motor. Andy found that part on Amazon for $12. SOLD! So all that is left is to install the part when it gets here and hopefully we will be back in business.